[freeside] Freeside-RT integration issues (Follow-up)

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Thu May 12 03:40:39 PDT 2005

hi,
like they say it gets "curiouser and curiouser!"
i downloaded a tar ball of the latest rt (3.4.1), untarred it and did
#./configure --with-db-type=Pg
#make testdeps
make fixdeps
#make install
#make initialize-database
the whole thing worked like a charm. no more "Strange things are afoot
at the circle K" errors
btw the DBD was DBD-Pg-1.41_1! (there goes the advise in the wiki)
however i have run into other problems with gettting the whole thing to
work independently
like no login fields on the index page!
ill try to sort these out and then try to copy all the non-freeside
specific files into the freeside tree and try make create-rt again.

Regards,

Shivkumar