Copy self on sending out expiration emails

Gerard J. Cerchio gjpc at OB1Net.net
Thu Jun 2 08:57:03 PDT 2005

Greetings list,

We have just completed our second successful month using freeside
for our tiny ISP and I have a very minor enhancement to share.

The /usr/local/bin/freeside-expiration-alerter does not indicate when
it has sent a expiration message to a user. I simply added a cc line
to the mail header so that we may get a copy of the messages sent.

the diff of /usr/local/bin/freeside-expiration-alerter:

71d70
<   "Cc:  $mail_sender",

We are using freeside-1.5.0pre6.  Simply hand edit the file to add
the single line at header creation if you are using another version.

Gerard J. Cerchio
www.OB1net.net