[freeside-users] Signup Server Realtime Problems

Shivkumar shivkumar at outbackwifi.com
Tue Jul 5 10:23:46 PDT 2005

Hi,
I have arrived at the reason for the card transactions not happening.
The packages that were created had a basic flaw in the business logic in
that there was no setup fee, recurring cycle set to none, and then
recurring fee set to x $.
no wonder the system did not run the realtime transaction at all cos
there was nothing to charge at all!
I have now modified the package definitions and have run into another
problem.
whenever a customer is created through the signup page, immediately
there occurs a processing error message. The transaction does not get
posted with the credit card processing merchant (AuthorizeNet in my case)
When i check in customer view on the freeside machine, the customer gets
created but his package is cancelled,  with the following entry in the
payment history :
07/05/05      Invoice #16 (Balance $0.00)
                                  $3.95          $3.95
07/05/05     Credit by mary (signup server decline) applied to Invoice
#16             - $3.95         $0.00

Here mary is the default agent for the signup server;
and on the freeside machine, the self-service-server runs as
#freeside-selfservice-server mary 172.16.0.2
where 172.16.0.21 is the server on which the signup.cgi script runs.

Is there anything I am doing wrong here?

Regards,

Shivkumar
IT Global Solutions
F-4/7, Vasant Vihar
New Delhi-110057
Ph:+91-11-55262828
Cell:+91-9312878533
VOIP:30002225#
Website:www.itglobalsolutions.com

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message are proprietary and intended only for personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the recipient is not the addressee, he or she should immediately notify the sender and destroy the information transmitted without making any copy or distribution thereof. The information contained in this transmission may also be subject to a non-disclosure agreement. If so, for confidentiality retention, the recipient is only allowed to disclose the information to those who are bound under provisions of the agreement . Thank you.