[freeside-users] Billing in advance?

James McDonald james at homelandinternet.com
Mon Aug 1 10:18:45 PDT 2005

If you run freeside-daily with the "-d" parameter, followed by the
date that you would like to appear on the invoice then you can do
this. For example, if you wanted to print the invoices on 8/15/05 for
service starting on 9/1/05 and you wanted the "Invoice Date" to
appear as 9/1/05, then at the command prompt, type the following:

freeside-daily -d 09/01/2005 <user>