[freeside-users] Billing in advance?

TSS Support support at tss.net
Mon Aug 1 10:12:05 PDT 2005

I think I just can't figure out how to do the following, but maybe it isn't
actually there to be found.

We want to bill customers slightly in advance for service. In other words,
we would like to bill someone on 8/15 for service from 9/1 to 9/30. That way
with net 15 they have theoretically paid by the time their service starts.
Has anybody else figured out how to set this up in Freeside? We have tried
printing invoices 15 days ahead with freeside_daily, but then the invoice
dates are also 15 days ahead.

Thanks in advance,

-Keith, TSS Systems