[freeside-users] Billing in advance?

TSS Support support at tss.net
Mon Aug 1 10:25:12 PDT 2005

I'm looking to print an invoice on 8/15 that is dated 8/15 for service
starting on 9/1. You've described exactly what we already tried. If we can't
find another solution, we'll probably do that one. I'd prefer not to modify
the code just to save the maintinence headache, but might end up having to
go that route too.

-Keith, TSS Systems