Commission Package

Troy Hammonds troyh at netsignia.net
Tue Apr 5 10:31:02 PDT 2005

I am useing version 1.5.0pre6. I have a problem with packages that have
a commission setup.

Example:

Package setup:
Diapup service
Prince Plan: Flate rate with recurring cimmission per active customer
Recurring fee freq: monthly
Setup Fee: 0
Reccurring Fee for this package: 15.00
Number Of layers:1
Commission amount per month: 1.00

Now say I have 2 customers. A and B.
Customer A has refered 1 person.
Customer B has refered 10 people.

With the above setup both customer A and B get $1.00 credit. A is fine
but B should get $10.00. I looked at teh setting to play around with it
and noticed the layers. I figured that seeing the package is $15.00 I
would set the layers to 15 also to make shure they never got more credit
than the packages was. So I set it to 15.

Billed again and Customer A and B got a $15.00 credit. Now I am at a
loss. Seems that whatever I set the Number of layers to that is what
they get as a credit.

Any help you can give me on this would be great.

-Troy HAmmonds