[freeside] New error on install

Mon Nov 29 11:54:53 PST 2004

That Error output appears to be postgres releated.  Knowing this setup script
works with other installs, the finger starts to point to Pg.  What version of
Postgres are you using, where did you obtain it from, and how was it
installed?.  What branch(es) of Debian are you tracking?

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
http://www.daxal.com/