[freeside] Radiator and Freeside

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Fri Jul 25 05:45:09 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:06:36AM -0400, Troy Hammonds wrote:
> I have been looking through the lists looking for info on useing Radiator
> with freeside.  I see that the popular choices seem to be ICradius and
> Free Radius but I have  already purchesed Radiator some years ago.  I do
> not want Radiator to auth off my freeside database.  I have setup 1.4.1RC5
> to uss sqlexport and I noticed that it was looking for perticular tables.
> After reading about it I saw that the tables was from ICRadius.  I know
> there is a way to make Radiator work off these tables but I am having
> trouble understanding the how the reply and check tables are layed out.

Radiator contains complete support for authorizing from and logging
accounting information to the standard SQL schema used by ICRADIUS and
FreeRADIUS.  I corresponded with them some time ago to get this working.
For further support for the commercial Radiator product, contact your
vendor.  This mailing list is not an appropriate forum for the support
of third-party commercial products.

> Also I added my own check attribute when I  ran the fs-setup called
> Simultanious-Use and I did a reply attribute Idle-Timeout. I cant find
> anywhere in freeside where I can alter the data of these 2 tables.

Main Menu | View/Edit Service Definitions