[freeside] [Freeside] View Configuration - Missing Settings

Mike mjojciotti at wavelinx.net
Wed Feb 26 16:56:52 PST 2003

I use Win2k Pro....IE 5.50.

Something is getting caught up somewhere on the freeside server after the
apply button has been clicked on...I have had to restart the server
everytime I applied a change. Then the files would stay.

I have tried different owner & group combinations...and file
attributes....but the files would still end up being deleted.

But, I have managed to "quick-fix it", by setting all the configuration
options in one go, applying them...then setting the attributes on the files
inside the conf.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside directory to read only by group,
owner & everyone. Must make sure the directory itself is readable and
writeable, otherwise freeside won't start up. ;)

This seems to of stopped the files from being deleted for now. I'll keep
playing with it the way it is, and see what happens.

Mike