[freeside] Self service server

Rob Charles rob at thehostmasters.com
Fri Aug 1 05:35:36 PDT 2003

Ok I got it up and it seems to work.... although it seems to only be for payments currently.... I was hoping for provisioning too, changing passwords and stuff...

Is there a more recent copy in CVS that has that rather than what I have in rc5?

Rob Charles
TheHostMasters
Montreal, Canada
514-846-0006