[freeside] Problem with dbdef-create.

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Thu Oct 17 23:39:37 PDT 2002

Make sure you have the current DBIx::DBSchema.

Undo your database changes before running dbdef-create.

If you have the inclination, dig into DBIx::DBSchema internals to figure
out why it is having trouble with your database changes.  There is a
separate mailing list for DBIx::DBSchema - see the homepage at
http://420.am/dbix-dbschema/ for details.