Problem with dbdef-create.

Pieter van der Linden vdl at pvdl-consulting.com
Thu Oct 10 22:56:35 PDT 2002

Hello,

I have been testing freeside for some days, and to my opinion it works
great.
In order to extend existing functionality, I wanted to add a table to
the database.
I tied to use dbdef-create to update the dbdef file, and this failed.
This results into nothing working anymore.

I am using Freeside 1.4.0 with Apache::ASP on Mandrake Linux.
Freeside is installed with PostgresSQL.

Error code is :
DBD::Pg::db table_info failed: ERROR:  No such attribute or function
'objsubid' at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/DBSchema.pm line 320.
DBD::Pg::st fetchall_arrayref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/DBSchema.pm line 323.

Result is nothing work any more because dbdef-create has crashed
dbdef.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside.

Would be great if somebody understands what I did wrong here. Thanks in
advance,

		Pieter van der Linden.

Pieter van der Linden
Phone : +33 6 72 74 02 25