[freeside] RADUIS user file import problem

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Tue May 7 13:06:25 PDT 2002

Joseph Conrad <joe at rockymountains.net> writes on 07 May 2002 12:05:29 -0600....

+----------
| From: Joseph Conrad <joe at rockymountains.net>
| Subject: [freeside] RADUIS user file import problem
|
| I have a fresh Redhat 7.2/FreeRADIUS-0.5 system ... When I run the
| svc_acct.import script it ...  gives this error:
|
| 1Unexpected line in users.import:DEFAULT        Auth-Type := System at
| ./svc_acct.import line 115 <USERS> line 152
+----------

  Take out the default section.  Since it lacks check items it doesn't
parse properly from the import scripts point of view.  You will need
to handle the DEFAULT in a different manner anyway.  Alternatively,
rewrite the script to handle the DEFAULT section in the manner that
makes sense on your system.

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]