question

acollins at teamgtc.com acollins at teamgtc.com
Tue May 7 17:04:33 PDT 2002

Hey I just installed freeside, and when I start the web server up after
the installation I get the following errorbash$>httpd -f /etc/httpd/httpd.conf
Prototype mismatch: sub FS::CGI::url vs ($:$) at
/usr/lib/perl/5.6.2/Exporter.pm line 57, <DATA> line 241. at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/URI/URL.pm line 7

I've taken a look at the handler.pl that the httpd.conf requires, and it
executes fine on it's own, so I can't figure out why I get that error when
the web server starts.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to start,
I've tried this with Apache:ASP and HTML:Mason both do this.