[freeside] success... finally! Also some questions and obversations

System Administrator - Andrew Wafula sysadmin at gatewayonline.co.ke
Tue Mar 26 05:20:14 PST 2002

Hello,

Just as a note, I have used it with Opera 6.01 with no problems so I doubt
there is a browser problem.
I have used it with Opera 5 & 6, Konqueror 2.1.1 & 2.2.1 , Mozilla 0.8.1 ,
Netscape 4.77, 4.78, 6.0 (linux), 6.1 & 6.2(win32), Internet Explorer 5.5 &
6 and galeon 0.10.4.

Apart from the minor inconsistencies you would expect when browsing using
different browsers, i have not encountered a major problem that has caused
me to think of a browser having a problem. Maybe someone else has noticed
problems I may not have so I will not jump the gun to say that it works
perfectly with all the browsers I have used.

Oh, one note, when I had Opera 6 Tech preview 2 for Linux, I had some
problems viewing some text but that used to happen for a number of sites I
visited so it is not a freeside problem but a browser problem.

Andrew