[freeside] [Off-Topic??] Current setups?

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sun Mar 24 18:43:40 PST 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 06:10:38PM -0800, Alan Murrell wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> Hopefully this isn't too off-topic...

Yes, it is.  I'm a cranky BOFH and I have this cantankerous notion that if
the list gets too loud with newbie traffic, it'll scare away lurking
Freeside users who might contribute something back to the source.

If people would like to respond, they should do so OFF-LIST to you at
"Alan Murrell"  <swasak at hotmail.com>.  Summarize and post a _single_
message with your results.