[freeside] freeside-queue dies

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Mar 22 21:33:55 PST 2002

What's in /usr/local/etc/freeside/queuelog.<datasource> (where
<datasource> is your DBI data source) ?

If that file doesn't exist, you've got bigger problems.  Make
sure /usr/local/etc/freeside/secrets exists and contains the correct
information to connect to your database.

chown freeside /usr/local/etc/freeside

Try commenting out the
  &daemonize;
call in freeside-queued  - you might get a more useful error message.