[freeside] email not being sent

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Mar 1 15:12:49 PST 2002

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 10:38:43AM -0600, Rick Eicher II wrote:

> [...]

You can tell us why you think your email server is working until you are
blue in the face; it's not going to make the Freeside mailing list
magically be able to diagnose the problem with your _email server_.  Your
problem sending email is a problem with your email server and not a
Freeside problem.  Fix your email server, asking for help with it in the
appropriate forum for that MTA, not here, and you'll then be able to send
invoice email from Freeside.