[freeside] Quick Charge Error

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jul 11 17:51:42 PDT 2002

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 08:32:20AM -0500, Rick Eicher II wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am making some head way on really tracking down my instant charge
> probl= em.=20 When I try to do a "One time charge" I get this in my
> browser. "Illegal o= r=20 empty (numeric) pkgpart:"
>
> With some , I have discovered that '$self->pkgpart' is null on line 141
> o= f=20 file part_pkg.pm.

A pkgpart should have been generated by the "SUPER::insert" call on line
129 of part_pkg.pm - see the insert subroutine in Record.pm around line
474.

If your installation isn't generating primary keys on inserts, you've got
problems far larger in scope than the "One time charge" feature not
working.  I can't imagine how that could happen unless you removed the
primary key in the database and ran dbdef-create.