Quick Charge Error

Rick Eicher II rick at pbol.net
Thu Jul 11 06:32:20 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I am making some head way on really tracking down my instant charge
probl= em.=20 When I try to do a "One time charge" I get this in my
browser. "Illegal o= r=20 empty (numeric) pkgpart:"

With some , I have discovered that '$self->pkgpart' is null on line 141
o= f=20 file part_pkg.pm. This is  an error to be generated on line 143
of=20 part_pkg.pm ("my $error =3D $type_pkgs->insert;).=20

The insert sub of part_pkg is being called from line 1771 of
cust_main.pm= =2E =20

If I need to  more info please let me know.

apache_1.3.26
mod_perl-1.27
part_pkg.pm 1.16
cust_main.pm 1.88