[freeside] ICRadius 0.18.1 and Freeside 1.4.0 integration

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Fri Dec 13 12:16:09 PST 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 02:06:23PM -0600, Vlad Sedov wrote:
> I am using freeside with ICRadius....
>
> I must agree with Ivan, it is much better to run freeside on postgres.
> However, that doesn't stop you from exporting to ICRadius's mysql
> database.

Correct.  Exports work with any database.

Freeside itself currently runs only on PostgreSQL, unless someone comes
forward to finish the MySQL port.  So far it looks like the MySQL users
complain a lot but won't actually make any effort to contribute code to
work around the lack of standard SQL features in MySQL.