print_text usage

Christopher Brill cb at majornet.com
Wed Sep 26 19:02:50 PDT 2001

What is the correct format for calling the print_text sub in cust_bill..
what args do I have to have present or pass to it?  I am using this to print
an invoice to stdout which is then dumped to an outbound email script that
delivers a post payment invoice via email

-Chris

---

| Christopher Brill     Majornet Internet Services |
| System Administrator  4417 Peralta Blvd          |
| cb at majornet.com       Fremont, CA 94536          |
|                       Phone: 510-796-0603        |
|                       Fax: 510-894-0038          |