[freeside] print_text usage

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Sep 26 19:14:50 PDT 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 07:05:21PM -0700, Christopher Brill wrote:
> What is the correct format for calling the print_text sub in cust_bill..
> what args do I have to have present or pass to it?

That's a method call on an FS::cust_bill object, not a subroutine.  See
the FS::cust_bill manpage:

         @lines = $cust_bill->print_text;
         @lines = $cust_bill->print_text $time;

       print_text [TIME];
           Returns an text invoice, as a list of lines.

           TIME an optional value used to control the printing of
           overdue messages.  The default is now.  It isn't the
           date of the invoice; that's the `_date' field.  It is
           specified as a UNIX timestamp; see the time entry in
           the perlfunc manpage.  Also see the Time::Local man­
           page and the Date::Parse manpage for conversion func­
           tions.