[freeside] P.O. and Approved By

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue May 15 04:13:00 PDT 2001

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 10:20:46PM -0500, Don Griffey wrote:
> It seems to me that a blank P.O. or Approved by in the billing portion
> of the add new customer/edit customer page used to generate an error.  It
> did not do it in my installation nor does it do it on the freeside demo.

Blank P.O. has always been legal (or at least since I started using CVS in
September '98).

The "Approved by" change was made about 2.5 years ago:

http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freeside/site_perl/Attic/cust_main.pm?rev=1.8&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I think that allowing empty values as it is currently should be the
default, but you're welcome to change that locally (change the appropriate
ut_textn to ut_text around lines 469-474 in FS/FS/cust_main.pm) or submit
a patch to have it controlled by a configuration file.

--
meow