Billing Question cont.

Jeff Raffo jraffo at fix.net
Tue May 15 16:57:57 PDT 2001

**For trouble shooting purposes only**
I have taken out the "-T" from the freeside-bill script to see if it was
complaining about a security issues.

original error message (before removing -T from freeside-bill):

bash$ freeside-bill -c freeside
Billing customer #39
Error reval-ing part_pkg->setup pkgpart 87:     (in cleanup) Insecure
dependency in eval while running with -T switch at (eval 20) line 1.
Error reval-ing part_pkg->recur pkgpart 87:     (in cleanup) Insecure
dependency in eval while running with -T switch at (eval 21) line 1.
setup is undefined at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm
line 655.
recur is undefined at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm
line 656.
bash$ freeside-bill -c freeside

new error message (after removing -T from freeside-bill):

bash$ freeside-bill -c freeside
Billing customer #42
Error closing : Broken pipe at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm line 836.

After removing the -T it did bill the customer but left the error message
above.  So I am guessing that freeside was not pulling the information it
wanted from the database because Perl had a security concern.  Am I on the
right track here?  What can I do to fix this?

-Jeff