Billing question

Jeff Raffo jraffo at fix.net
Mon May 14 10:59:27 PDT 2001

We have updated from CVS to take care of the Record.pm problem (thanks
Ivan).

Now I am having trouble getting billing to start.

Freeside Version 1.3.0 (updated from CVS on 5-14-2001)
Running on FreeBSD 4.3

I have one single service package setup.  When I add a customer everything
seems to go fine but when I hit the "Bill now" button after configuring the
customers information (username, password, shell, POP, ect) nothing happens.
I do not get an error message at all (from the web interface), it just will
not bill or generate an invoice for the customer.  So I then logged on to
the freeside server and ran the bill script from the command line and I got
the following error messages:

bash$ freeside-bill -c freeside
Billing customer #39
Error reval-ing part_pkg->setup pkgpart 87:     (in cleanup) Insecure
dependency in eval while running with -T switch at (eval 20) line 1.
Error reval-ing part_pkg->recur pkgpart 87:     (in cleanup) Insecure
dependency in eval while running with -T switch at (eval 21) line 1.
setup is undefined at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm
line 655.
recur is undefined at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm
line 656.

I'm not sure about the "Insecure dependency" errors but the last 2 seem to
say that I have not defined a setup fee or recurring fee for my package.  I
swear to gawd that I have.  Any help on this is greatly appreciated.  Thanks
in advance...

-jeff