[freeside] more feature wishlist Re: [freeside] 1.2.3 released

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Sun Mar 5 12:53:23 PST 2000

Call me voice and I'll fix this. I have a lot of pull with the
OpenSRS/TUCOWS guys and I can get you a test account no problem at all. You
can reach me at (636) 936-8655 ext. 100. Mon.-Fri. 10am to 8pm central time.
I'll beat Ross Rader or Scott Allen into setting an account up for you. They
both owe me big time.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway Inc.