[freeside] 1.2.3 released

Kirk Moore kmoore at aa.net
Fri Mar 3 23:23:06 PST 2000

Having had to fight with the 1.2.2 with no success, I am trying to install
1.2.3 and have run into the same problem. I am running SuSE 6.3 with MySql
installed. We have yet to get the Database to build. we continue to get the
User not found in the mapsecrets file.

The last time I asked about here... I was treated FAIRLY rudely and brushed
off. We are now working with a growing user base and need to move from a
manual system. Is there anyone that is interested in taking a few moments to
help. That would be constructive help at that. I have the feeling that those
that got it running have a secret or two that they could share... I hope...
Let me know if I am wrong.

--
Kirk Moore
Renton, Wa

Black Holes are created when God divides by zero