[freeside] SSHD2

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Jun 13 17:41:31 PDT 2000

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 10:12:09AM -0700, Turtle wrote:
> Next question is: When I run /usr/local/fs-1.2.3/bin/svc_acct.import <username>
> it gives me an errormessage:
>

> freeside at news:~/bin > ./svc_acct.import turtle
> "my" variable $cols masks earlier declaration in same statement at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Array/PrintCols.pm
> line 60
>
> What does that mean?

See the `perldiag' manpage:

       """"my"""" variable %s masks earlier declaration in same
       %s
           (W) A lexical variable has been redeclared in the
           current scope or statement, effectively eliminating
           all access to the previous instance.  This is almost
           always a typographical error.  Note that the earlier
           variable will still exist until the end of the scope
           or until all closure referents to it are destroyed.

It's a typo in Array::PrintCols.  You should be able to safely ignore it.

>  It continues, and appears to work, but I am not sure what
> it means.
> Also, i want to import every user in this entire password file.  Can I do that
> in just one step instead of having to enter every username??

Yes, that's what svc_acct.import does.

--
meow