[freeside] SSHD2

Turtle turtle at netzon.net
Tue Jun 13 10:15:54 PDT 2000

Next question is: When I run /usr/local/fs-1.2.3/bin/svc_acct.import <username>
it gives me an errormessage:

freeside at news:~/bin > ./svc_acct.import turtle
"my" variable $cols masks earlier declaration in same statement at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Array/PrintCols.pm
line 60

What does that mean?  It continues, and appears to work, but I am not sure what
it means.
Also, i want to import every user in this entire password file.  Can I do that
in just one step instead of having to enter every username??

Brian