Grace periods?

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Wed Dec 6 13:20:24 PST 2000

	Hey Ivan,

	I there a way to setup a grace period on dialup accounts? As in if
they are 14 days passed due on their payment then their account becomes
disabled until paid?

	Also, if I write some code in PHP would you be willing to use it
or are you only using CGI? I am currently rewriting the authentication
system so that way it will show the user logged in as well as not allow
the user to even see the home page without being in the mapsecrets
file. Pretty much removing the usage of the .htaccess file. I almost have
the home page complete rewritten to make it very simple for users to use.

	Please let me know.

Thank you,
Brad Dameron
TSCNet Online Services