[freeside] No matching customers found!

Colin colinc at terrigal.net.au
Thu Dec 7 16:32:35 PST 2000

Nope, i initially brought up the problem and figured that by simply removing the
hidecancelledcustomer file solved the browsing problem, we left it at that ever
since. We are not really bothered by the customers showing up even though they
have cancelled.

Then again, I might apply the patch a little later and see if it makes any
difference.

Cheers.