[freeside] freeside-bill problem

Joel Griffiths griff at aver-computer.com
Tue Oct 5 08:31:17 PDT 1999

On Tue, 05 Oct 1999, you sed:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 04:25:01AM -0400, Ivan Kohler wrote:
> > This is a warning and can safely be ignored.
> >
> > If it really bugs you, you can remove the `-w' from the first line of
> > freeside-bill or update to the latest version from CVS.
> >

> Ok.  I took the -w out and the warning is gone but it still doesn't bill
> any customers.  Two customers do come up but they are suspended.
> I have checked to make sure that there are actually people due.
>
> Any other suggestions?
Have you checked your cust_pay_batch? That is where the customers who need to
be billed end up, at least in 1.2.1.

-- Joel Griffiths --
Senior Internet Engineer                  Aver, Inc.
(760) 568-4351 Phone              (760) 341-8694 Fax
"The world won't change just because I complain."
               Martina McBride