[freeside] freeside-bill problem

Christopher S. Weimann cweimann at wallnet.com
Tue Oct 5 08:03:13 PDT 1999

On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 04:25:01AM -0400, Ivan Kohler wrote:
> This is a warning and can safely be ignored.
>
> If it really bugs you, you can remove the `-w' from the first line of
> freeside-bill or update to the latest version from CVS.

Ok.  I took the -w out and the warning is gone but it still doesn't bill
any customers.  Two customers do come up but they are suspended.
I have checked to make sure that there are actually people due.

Any other suggestions?

Christopher Weimann SysAdmin          	Wall Internet LLC.
Email: cweimann at wallnet.com           	PO Box 255
Web: http://www.wallnet.com/~cweimann 	Manasquan NJ, 08736
					732-223-1777