Differing modem pools and more details

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Mon May 17 23:32:21 PDT 1999

Hello, I just got Freeside setup for a second time(once more I am attempting
to use it as my billing software)  I got everything installed and running
alright however I have two remaining questions(at the moment).

1: I have two diffrent modem pools, one does 56k and one does 33.6.  As I
understand it I can restrict users access to the 56k pool by creating a
radius group and not inclduing them.  The question is, how do I include the
56k users in this group automagically when the 56k servace is given to them?

2: The meanings and defaults of all of the fields in the add new services
menus are really unclear, does off make it disactive, or cause it to default
to what it should be.  How do i get home to default to home/username?

	Thanks,
		Ben leibig