One last thing

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Wed Jun 30 00:17:28 PDT 1999

Also, when I try to add packages for a customer, it only allows me to
allocate the first two packages, even though I have 7 defined... Some of the
packages use the same services..

For example package 1 is made up of a PPP service and 3 mail boxes and is
billed at 15 dollars every 1 month

Package 3 is made up of the same PPP service and the same  3 mail
boxes(service wise) but is billed at 144 dollars every 12 months.

When I choose add new packages, I only see service 1 and service 2(different
PPP service and the same 3 mail boxes billed monthly).

Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?