One last thing

Scott Nelson drenalin at ultimanet.com
Wed Jun 30 09:13:49 PDT 1999

At 12:17 AM -0700 6/30/99, Ben Leibig wrote:
>Also, when I try to add packages for a customer, it only allows me to
>allocate the first two packages, even though I have 7 defined... Some of the
>packages use the same services..
>
>For example package 1 is made up of a PPP service and 3 mail boxes and is
>billed at 15 dollars every 1 month
>
>Package 3 is made up of the same PPP service and the same  3 mail
>boxes(service wise) but is billed at 144 dollars every 12 months.
>
>When I choose add new packages, I only see service 1 and service 2(different
>PPP service and the same 3 mail boxes billed monthly).
>
>Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

You have to go in and add the packages to each Agent that you want to offer
them.  You can assign packages to each agent so that certain agents can
only sell certain packages.

If this doesn't help let me know.

thanks
scott

 Scott Nelson - President / Network Admin - Ultima Networks
 >>> scott at ultimanet.com >>> http://www.ultimanet.com >>>
      (888) 600-8665 << (831) 771-1230 << (831) 771-1473 fax