Add Customer

Scott Cruzen sic at boernenet.com
Fri Jun 18 12:51:32 PDT 1999

On the Add Customer screen, if a package has more than one service
assigned to it (for example, an account with dialup and an extra pop
mail account), then it doesn't display the packages at the bottom.  I
would expect it to display all packages no matter how many services are
assigned to them.  It also might be nice to have a configurable number
of packages to list (First package, Second package etc).

The code that affects this behavior seems to be in
/freeside/edit/cust_main.cgi around line 367 thru 389, but I haven't yet
figured out exactly what's going on there or what should be happening.

I'm using mysql 3.22.23b, perl 5.004_04 and I've tried fs-1.2 and
fs-current with the same effects.

Thanks in advance,
Scott