Deleting customers with invoices

Chris Martin chris at martinroad.com
Fri Jun 18 09:44:40 PDT 1999

Hi,

First off thanks for the good tips. My system is now up and running.

Now another question:

I set up a fake customer to try this out. Now I have created a bill for this
fake customer and printed out an invoice. I think that should work to test some
features. Now I want to delete this fake customer with his invoice, so that my
system is clean. I haven't found a way of deleting invoices and when I try to
delete the fake customer I recieve an error message saying that it can't delete
customers with invoices.
I just wanted to test before I do the real thing.

Another question is how can I get freeside to print invoices in another
currency? Since I'm in Germany I want to bill my customers in German Marks and
not in Dollars.
I would also like to print out invoices in German. Can you tell me where I need
to make these changes? Please tell me all CGI-Scripts that are involved.

I would also like to get rid of all those locales in the pull-down menu of
customers. I don't need all the US-States. It's enough for me if I could put in
the country-codes there. I only saw a way of editing or adding new locales, but
not for deleting locales.

E-Mail: Chris Martin <chris at martinroad.com>
Date: 18-Jun-99
Time: 18:41:56