Can't make packages billable

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Jun 18 03:50:17 PDT 1999

Perhaps you need to go to one or more agent types (Administration ->
View/Edit Agent types), and allow each agent type to purchase some or
all of your packages.

Once you purchase a package, you should be able to add accounts, domains
and mail aliases by selecting that package from the main customer view.

I'll probably default this the other way 'round in the next version.

HTH.

On Fri, Jun 18, 1999 at 12:21:30PM +0200, Martin, Chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally have this thing running. I have defined Service types, Service
> packages and customers.
> Now when I view a costumer and want to add Service packages to his Bill,
> I see no available Packages. I also dont know how to generate Domains to
> be associated with customers.
> I can not browse anything except customers, Servicetypes and packages,
> bescause the system says there are no items available. I also haven't
> figured out how to generate accounts.
>
> So the only thing I can use this system for at the moment is to keep a
> Database of customers, service types and packages. But I have no way of
> combining these aspects to generate Bills!
>
> Maybe I'm too stupid for this system?!

Maybe the documentation is unclear.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi