Can't make packages billable

Martin, Chris martin at secunet.de
Fri Jun 18 03:23:14 PDT 1999

Hi,

I finally have this thing running. I have defined Service types, Service
packages and customers.
Now when I view a costumer and want to add Service packages to his Bill,
I see no available Packages. I also dont know how to generate Domains to
be associated with customers.
I can not browse anything except customers, Servicetypes and packages,
bescause the system says there are no items available. I also haven't
figured out how to generate accounts.

So the only thing I can use this system for at the moment is to keep a
Database of customers, service types and packages. But I have no way of
combining these aspects to generate Bills!

Maybe I'm too stupid for this system?!

Chris Martin
please reply to chris at martinroad.com and not martin at secunet.de. Or just
reply to the mailing-list.