bin/bill problems

sglist at hollywood.mwis.net sglist at hollywood.mwis.net
Fri Jul 16 18:07:18 PDT 1999

List,

I've been having some problems with the billing program..

When I run (wd = ~freeside/bin )

./bill -c username

I'm returned with

FS:Record::check not implemented; supply one in subclass! at ./bill line
49

The line looks like it was trying to run the collect module from cust_main
to insert into cust_pay_batch (from what I can read)

What seems interesting is that this only happens when customers owe money.
I'm doing data entry and doing insertion credits for everyone who's payed
for this month, and plan to set the next billing date to the first of next
month.

Anyway, any help you can provide would be GREATLY apprecated!!

Sincerely,

Steve Gertz
Midwest Internet

System Info:
Linux 2.2.9
Apache v1.3.6
Perl 5.005_02
Postgres 6.4.2
DBI 1.12
DBD Pg 0.92

Apache's errorlog wasn't too helpful with this error, as it was a shell
thing.. :)