[freeside] changing a user's home directory (and other seemingly unchangeable parameters)

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 15 17:28:38 PDT 1999

On Thu, Jul 15, 1999 at 05:19:26PM -0700, dk smith wrote:
> My confusion is based in ignorance. I'm an SQL (MySQL or otherwise) newbie.
>
> Can you tell me what tool I would use to edit the database directly?

man mysql
man dbimon
man dbish

You should get those when you do a normal Freeside install.  If
you used PostgreSQL instead of MySQL, do `man pgaccess'.

There are many cool X tools available also, such as xmysql, xmysqladmin,
gtksql, etc.

<http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm> is an excellent SQL tutorial.