[freeside] bin/bill problems

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Jul 16 18:39:41 PDT 1999

On Fri, Jul 16, 1999 at 08:06:08PM -0500, sglist at hollywood.mwis.net wrote:
> List,
>
> I've been having some problems with the billing program..
>
> When I run (wd = ~freeside/bin )
>
> ./bill -c username
>
> I'm returned with
>
> FS:Record::check not implemented; supply one in subclass! at ./bill line
> 49

Can you run

	perl -MCarp=verbose ./bill -c username

or (TMTOWTDI):

	PERL5OPT="-MCarp=verbose" ./bill -c username

This time you should get a complete stack backtrace.  Please post that to
help me track down the problem.

> The line looks like it was trying to run the collect module from cust_main
> to insert into cust_pay_batch (from what I can read)
>

> What seems interesting is that this only happens when customers owe money.
> I'm doing data entry and doing insertion credits for everyone who's payed
> for this month, and plan to set the next billing date to the first of next
> month.
>
> Anyway, any help you can provide would be GREATLY apprecated!!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Steve Gertz
> Midwest Internet
>
> System Info:
> Linux 2.2.9
> Apache v1.3.6
> Perl 5.005_02
> Postgres 6.4.2
> DBI 1.12
> DBD Pg 0.92
>
> Apache's errorlog wasn't too helpful with this error, as it was a shell
> thing.. :)

I appriciate the well written bugreport.  Thank you.  :)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside