Missing Reports

Frank Nazario nazario at pr-plaza.net
Wed Jul 7 10:17:11 PDT 1999

Playing and entering information to Freeside i encountered the following
missing reports:

View Customers by Agent

View Pending Invoices

Has anyone outhere done any of this two modules, in there systems?
Looking at Freeside working ... this two modules would really releive a
lot of headaches.... my customer base is close to 300 customers by
now... and all are being entered in Freeside... I also use resellers
(Agents)as a method of increasing the accounts... keeping tabs of
pending invoices one by one in the database is out of the question by
now... simply too big... and to pay commisions to my resellers based on
the customers they bring ........ well lets just say its being an
enlighting experience.... were patience has been promoted to a virtue
:0) in my life.

If anyone has done something in this two areas please post it... there
should be a lot of people like me in here with the same problem ... or
if you can share any pointers with us that would really be
appreciated...

thanks beforehand..

FREESIDE RULES !!!!