Missing Reports

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 15 16:51:27 PDT 1999

There're not "missing" so much as implementationally challanged.

Seriously, I'm not aware of anyone working on this currently.  If you
write them, I'd like to include them in the main distribution.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside