multiple tax rates

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Jul 7 18:02:51 PDT 1999

Multiple tax rates by geographic region (county, state, and county) are
supported; just choose View/Edit tax rates from the administraton sectino
of the main menu.

Multiple tax rates by package are not (yet) supported.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside