I need some help here....

Kirk Moore kmoore at superiorwebsolutions.com
Wed Aug 25 22:08:59 PDT 1999

I had a person installing the freeside accounting for us. At this time he
has decided that he is to busy and will not return telephone calls and has
not given me an update to where he was at. So I have started over.

With that I have installed Apache 1.3.9, and perl 5.00503. I have complied
apache to have both suEXEC, and SSL, and I have gotten most of the Perl mods
installed. Though I could not get the Term_Query to compile properly. The
other file that did not compile was Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2204.

At this time we have about a month of time invested in this software, and
have lost a month of billing.

We have created the freeside user account and we can see the first screen
when we go the  server.

I am having several errors that are not going away, and really need so
fairly decent help.

one error:
user not found on mapsecrets! at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/UID.pm line
220

I have verified that we are following the configuration file as laid out in
the documentation.

Please I really need some help here....