[freeside] I saw you links page about network security and Radius... want a new link?

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Aug 25 03:04:13 PDT 1999

Sorry about this.  I've already LARTed him; you're welcome to do so as
well, but please don't follow up on the list as he's not on it.

If this happens with any frequency I'll close the list to non-member
submissions.  The only reason I haven't already is that it would be
annoying for people who subscribe as <user at domain.net> but post from
<user at mail.domain.net> and things like that.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi